Terms and Conditions
- About us
- Company details. IFBA Limited (company number 10090410) (we and us) is a company registered in England and Wales and our registered office is at 64 New Cavendish Street, London, United Kingdom, W1G 8TB. We operate the website www.IFBA.com (“Website”).
- Contacting us. To contact us telephone our customer service team at [NUMBER] or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. How to give us formal notice of any matter under the Contract is set out in clause 14.2.
- Our contract with you
- Our contract. These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to your Membership with us and our supply of the Service by us to you (Contract). They apply to the exclusion of any other terms that you seek to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- Entire agreement. The Contract is the entire agreement between you and us in relation to its subject matter. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation or assurance or warranty that is not set out in the Contract.
- Language. These Terms and the Contract are made only in the English language.
- IFBA Membership – The services we provide and categories of Membership
- We provide online support to help you achieve an efficient, profitable and sustainable fitness business via our member’s web portal accessed via our Website (“Portal”) and targeted seminars (“Service”).
- The IFBA has the following categories of membership (“Membership”):
- Business Blueprint:
a) Access to the Portal;
b) Access to electronic resources including systems and guidelines via the Portal;
c) Access to monthly webinars.
- Leadership Programme:
a) Access to the Portal;
b) Initial review session;
c) Access to 3 2-day seminars per year;
d) Support and guidance from members of the IFBA team;
e) Access to electronic resources including systems and guidelines via the Portal;
f) Access to monthly webinars;
g) Access to marketing focus sessions;
h) Access to staff training days;
i) Access to procurement advantages and discounts through preferred suppliers;
j) Monthly accountability metrics and analysis;
k) Discounts on all IFBA products, services and seminars which fall outside the scope of the Leadership Programme;
l) Discounts on PECA staff development and certification.
- Applying to be a member and Contract term
- In order to become an IFBA member (“Member”), you must submit a request to us via the Portal.
- All Members will receive restricted online access to the Portal through which you will be given limited access to certain materials free of charge.
- If you wish to become a Member of the Business Blueprint, you must submit a request to us via the Portal. After you submit your request, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received it, but please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in clause 4.5.
- If you wish to become a Member of the Leadership Programme you must submit a request for a call back via the Website or the Portal. After you submit your request a member of the IFBA team will contact you on the telephone number provided to take your order in respect of the Leadership Programme. Please note that our acceptance of your order will take place as described in clause.