April 7 @ 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM£199.00
This full-day event gives gym owners and their staff teams invaluable insight into how to set up and run a successful Modern Training Gym specialising in the Small Group Personal Training (SGPT) model.
You’ll spend the day immersed in the running of our newest IFBA gym, W10 Richmond. As well as a walkthrough of the gym setup and pod system, structured learning about the evaluation and onboarding process, and a programming masterclass; we’ll break down the delivery of both an SGPT and a Team Training session to give you valuable delivery, management, and communication takeaways.
This visit will be particularly impactful for those people considering opening their first gym, or expanding to a multi-site model.
The day will finish with a Q&A session to troubleshoot any individual issues, and to answer any questions thrown up by the day’s content.
This is a valuable opportunity to extend your professional network, upskill your coaching team, and learn from an industry leader in the Modern Training Gym approach.
9:00 Meet and greet
- Grab a coffee and meet the other coaches and owners
9:30-10:45 Evaluation and maximising the first 30 days
We’ll run through our four-stage evaluation process:
- The meet and greet
- The interview
- The physical assessment
- The member setup
And talk about member comms, sales, systems and the customer journey during this vital time.
We’ll run you through:
- Our current programmes at W10
- The various programming approaches open to you
- The evolution of programming at W10
- How to set up a programme, introduce it to your coaching team, and make sure that everyone is up to the same standard
1:00-2:15 SGPT and TT session walk through
This afternoon slot will give you a taste of exactly how we run sessions at W10, through a demonstration with plenty of opportunities to get hands on. We’ll talk you through setup, rationale, session management, layout, and the different communication styles for SGPT and TT.
2:30-3:45 Gym walkthrough, layout, standards, and systems
In this final structured session we’ll introduce the main systems that keep W10 running smoothly, including operational checklists and our gym standards. We’ll walk you through the gym layout (which has changed a few times over the years!) explain how we use the Pod System, and talk about how we maximise space as we move towards capacity.
Your chance to get your questions answered, and hang around for an informal chat once the afternoon’s itinerary is over.
Discounts and Contact
- IFBA Insights subscribers and their staff get 25% off all courses and workshops: Leadership Group members and their staff get 50% off all courses and workshops. Discounts will be applied automatically at checkout.
- Questions? Want to chat through your options? Email us at HQ@theIFBA.com or book a call with our friendly Relationship Manager Amy here.