June 30 @ 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM£199.00
In an immersive full-day experience, the CIP workshops give your team the practical guidance and hands on practice they need to deliver seamless SGPT sessions.
Days will be run by Tom (IFBA Head of Education) and Amy (IFBA Relationship Manager and former W10 Lead Coach).
Although these aren’t obligatory for coaches working through the IFBA Foundations or Advanced courses, they really do add a great deal to the learning journey – and the overall optimisation of the client experience that the courses bring about.
Feedback from the CIP Workshop
“I absolutely loved the fact we can get together as a group of coaches from different gyms, and educate ourselves and learn. It’s brilliant.”
- What makes a great coach?
- Creating a training manifesto
- Coaching styles
- Coaching values
- The art of session management
- The Explain, Show, Go model
- Cueing: internal and external, cue layering, and client-led cueing
- The learning styles
- Session timings and flow
- Technical expertise
- Personalisation in SGPT
- Progressing, regressing, and coaching the fundamental movement patterns: squat, hinge, push, pull, and single-leg
- SGPT session walkthrough and breakdown