December 9 @ 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM£199.00
Our Coaching in Practice workshops are back in a new and improved format.
In an immersive full-day experience, the CIP workshops give your team the practical guidance and hands on practice they need to deliver seamless SGPT sessions.
Days will be run by Tom (IFBA Head of Education) and Amy (IFBA Relationship Manager and former W10 Lead Coach).
Although these aren’t obligatory for coaches working through the IFBA Foundations or Advanced courses, they really do add a great deal to the learning journey – and the overall optimisation of the client experience that the courses bring about.
Feedback from last month’s CIP
The Coaching in Practice day was really really good. Much more in-depth than the last time I did it, and on point with some of the items we need to work on. The team really got a huge benefit from it too.
Aaron Swales, Owner, The Confidence Coach
- What makes a great coach?
- Creating a training manifesto
- Coaching styles
- Coaching values
- The art of session management
- The Explain, Show, Go model
- Cueing: internal and external, cue layering, and client-led cueing
- The learning styles
- Session timings and flow
- Technical expertise
- Personalisation in SGPT
- Progressing, regressing, and coaching the fundamental movement patterns: squat, hinge, push, pull, and single-leg
- SGPT session walkthrough and breakdown